Apply for Enrollment Today!
A career training program administered by the Pittsburgh Chapter of the A. Philip Randolph Institute and facilitated in partnership with the United Steelworkers. The goal is to promote living wage careers and union membership for the minority community.
Our mission is to provide social and economic progress for minorities, the poor and working people. In partnerships with the labor movement and other allies, we provide community-based training programs to individuals to educate, to improve their employment opportunities, and to secure good union careers that make family-sustaining wages.
Program Entrance Requirements
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must be drug free.
• Valid driver’s license preferred.
• Must be or become a registered voter.
• 10th grade competency based on TABE Level A testing.
• Must successfully complete and pass a panel interview.